Welcome to the Aromatic Sage Blog

Being a complete computer moron, I have given up trying to incorporate wordpress into web expressions 3. This is now an "outside" blog. If you would like to continue with reading the wonderful articles at Aromatic Sage, please go to; http://www.aromaticsage.com/index.html



Welcome to our blog, I hope you find it interesting, sometimes entertaining and even educational.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

virus-ick

I was going to use the first blog on either using Olive Oil as an emergency first aid kit, or one of my favorite subjects, the weather. At least this year's weather and just how screwy it's been for everyone, everywhere!.

Instead, let's talk flu, virus' etc. My eldest daughter has "somethin". Just what it is, I'm not sure other than it's some kind of virus. She's been coughing, running a fever and 6 days after that begins, she starts throwing up. I mean GIVE ME A BREAK.

There seems to be no name for this thing and the doctors and nurses are saying and have been saying since summer, that there are some nasty virus' running around right now. Even my 8 year old son caught a weird one and in a weird place, erysipelas in the face. He ended up on MAJOR antibiotics and in the hospital.

So. How to fight these nasties that are running around? How to protect yourself and family against this current set of health attacks. Does one use herbs or oils? Which herbs? What oils to use? Lavender? Lemon eucalyptus? Use them topically, orally (I'm talking herbs here) or inhale?

AND. Do these things really work against virus any better than allopathic drugs? In fact, should one even attempt to "cure" a virus or just to wade miserable through it?

One last note. Little Miss Sicky is 16, almost 17. The ONLY one of my children to have been fully and doubly immunized (2 mmr's etc.). It is not my imagination that is she the most sickly of the kids, thus, one has to wonder, "is there a correlation"? Opinions?

Until next time:
Stay safe, stay warm, stay well.

2 comments:

  1. I eventually built up an immunity to most viruses during 18 years of substitute teaching but now that I have stopped and have a new grandchild I expect I will come down with all sorts of viruses.
    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, PROGERIA,  MENINGITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. ERYSIPELAS. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him  +2349010754824   and get cured permanently He is real..website:      https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete