Welcome to the Aromatic Sage Blog

Being a complete computer moron, I have given up trying to incorporate wordpress into web expressions 3. This is now an "outside" blog. If you would like to continue with reading the wonderful articles at Aromatic Sage, please go to; http://www.aromaticsage.com/index.html



Welcome to our blog, I hope you find it interesting, sometimes entertaining and even educational.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Freaky Weather

And so the freaky weather continues. The weather this year, has been, to put it mildly, downright weird. From overly warm, to overly cool and from too much wet to not near wet enough, the weather doesn't know what the heck it's going to do.

Right now, in the Pacific Northwest, it's cooler than average and in parts of the east, it's milder than usual with the temperatures managing to get down to the 50's at night. Depending on which side you live on its either "It's ONLY October" or "It's OCTOBER for crying out loud!"

In the end one has to wonder, just how long is the weird weather going to continue and what does it have in store for us in the following year.

I do have a longer weather blog that I will write later with quotes and comments from other people, but as it's 1:30 in the morning, I figure this is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment