Tis All Hallows Eve! What's your aromatic brew?
In my cauldron I have, Bay rum, Clove and Sweet Orange. Truth be told, I love this any time of year, but for Halloween it's a lovely spicey blend. Later today I may be making Pumpkin muffins with raisons and some with chocolate chips. With Candles glowing in their black cat candle holders and their purple skull holders, jack o lanterns grinning, pop corn popping and Charlie Browns Halloween playing, despite any predicted down pour, we should have a great Halloween time!
Welcome to the Aromatic Sage Blog
Being a complete computer moron, I have given up trying to incorporate wordpress into web expressions 3. This is now an "outside" blog. If you would like to continue with reading the wonderful articles at Aromatic Sage, please go to; http://www.aromaticsage.com/index.html
Welcome to our blog, I hope you find it interesting, sometimes entertaining and even educational.
Welcome to our blog, I hope you find it interesting, sometimes entertaining and even educational.
No comments:
Post a Comment